Most people visit a chiropractor because they are in pain. While, that is an excellent reason to make an appointment there are many other reasons to see a chiropractor that you might not have known.
18 Additional Advantages of Chiropractic:
- Improves joint mobility, function and health.
- Makes tight muscles loose and loose muscles tight and improves the contractibility of the muscle.
- Decreases degeneration of the joint and connective tissues (arthritis).
- Decreases the on--going inflammatory process associated with the subluxation.
- Improves circulation taking stagnant blood out and bringing new blood in.
- Speeds up the recovery process.
- Improves nerve system function and the individual nerve’s ability to carry nerve impulses more efficiently.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves individual organ system function (heart, lung, sinuses, digestive, etc).
- Calms a hyperactive mind and energizes a depressed mind.
- Increases energy, vitality and improves sleep.
- Relieves/Improves Prenatal Discomfort
- Decreases length of labor and associated back pain.
- Decreases the adverse effects of stress.
- Improves athletic performance.
- Prevention ability for sickness, disease and pain.
- Improves overall health and wellness.
- Improves cognitive ability (ability to think more clearly).