When you're living with pain, dysfunction or discomfort, you need a solution. Our chiropractor, Dr. Brent T. Maday, is there to help you get out of pain and find ways of increasing mobility and comfort in your everyday life.
Chiropractic care realigns the spine, but there's so much more than that. In fact, in combination with simple, natural therapies, chiropractic adjustments can help with many problems people deal with on a daily basis.
What Conditions Can Chiropractors Treat?
Chiropractors can treat many conditions. Whether you've been in an accident or have a degenerative disease, chiropractors know different techniques that can help. Some conditions that can be treated include:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Systemic disorders
- Musculoskeletal stresses and strains
- Posture problems
- Spinal misalignment
- Chronic pain disorders
As you can see, a wide range of conditions can be treated by our chiropractor in Rochester.
What Kinds of Treatments Are Available?
At our office, we offer a wide variety of services that can help you get out of pain. Some of our services include:
- Spinal adjustments - which help put your spine back into the correct position to release tension and improve mobility. Our chiropractor uses well-practiced manual techniques as well as hand-held tools.
- Corrective exercises - which help keep the spine in the new, healthy alignment by building up the muscles around it. The exercises address weakness, instability, and inefficiency to make your entire body work together more effectively
- Low-level laser therapy - which is a non-invasive treatment that encourages faster healing of damaged tissues. Non-thermal light waves interact with any damaged tissues on your body, encouraging them to heal faster.
- Massage therapy - which relaxes the muscles, increases circulation and breaks up adhesions that can restrict your mobility. It encourages improved tissue oxygenation and can relieve lower back pain, muscle strain, and other conditions.
- Nutritional and lifestyle counseling - which teaches you about how you eat, sleep, work, sit, stand and more. By learning how to manage your health and lifestyle, you're better able to prevent injuries and maintain the level of health that you want at all times.
Call Our Rochester Clinic to Book an Appointment Today
If you are in pain, don't delay in making an appointment with our clinic. Make an appointment online or call us today at (507) 424-3226. We look forward to seeing you in our office soon.